Jalapeño Pineapple water
- 1 sliced jalapeño
- 1-2 cups pineapple depending on how sweet you want this.
I lean toward 2 cups to cut the jalapeño heat because I’m a weak one when it comes to jalapeño. 😅 Today we have a spicy sweet Daily water infusion mixup. Jalapeño throws in a jolt of heat while pineapple cools it down by adding in some sweet acidity that’ll put you in vacation mode.
Jalapeño are also good for:
- weight loss
- high blood pressure
- decongestion and a ton of other stuff!
While pineapple adds the sweet.
Pineapples benefits include:
- reducing inflammation
- improving respiratory health
- strengthening bones and that’s just to name a few
Strawberry Mint water
- 8 strawberries slices
- 10 mint leaves
- Being linked to blood sugar regulation.
- I’ve heard they are really good for your skin!
So I’ve been upping my strawberry intake because my skin was going through it! And to think about it I haven’t had any breakouts since! Go figure! 🤔😁
Mint offers a refreshing taste and its benefits include:
- improved digestion
- reduced inflammation
- and it’s great palate cleanser
So this would be a perfect daily water addition after you have a meal.
Enjoy these! -‘Till next time